Most items in my store are Ready-to-Ship and will be dispatched within 1-3 working days. Some items listed in my store are Made-To-Order, this will be clearly stated in the listing and these items will take 2-3 weeks to handmake your item. If you have ordered from Ready-to-Ship and Made-to-Order these will all be posted together in one parcel, if you'd like your Ready-to-Ship items sooner, please contact me to arrange shipping, there is also a fast track option listed in my store for your Made-to-Order items to be made within 3 working days, but does unfortunately incur a fee to be processed so quickly, please contact me before using this option.
I post my pieces via Royal Mail 1st class recorded, or international signed for... Items are sent tracked for everyone's peace of mind, if you would prefer another delivery method, please contact me. Any returned packages due to the wrong address or because they have not been collected/signed for can be re shipped at the cost of the purchaser.
If for any reason you decide the item is not for you, please contact me and post the item back to me for an item refund within 14 days... Please note postage will need to be paid for by you, all items need to be sent signed for. Custom made items and sizes may not be possible to be exchanged or returned due to the personal nature.
I use PayPal and stripe card payment methods for your ease and security.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information uch as your name, email addess, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you'e ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of clothing for example) if you contact me directly.
When you accss or use our services, Big Cartel automatically collects information about you, including log information and device information. Big Cartel uses different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including;
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services and compliance with third party companies terms and conditions, such as Royal Mail, Big Cartel, PayPal and Stripe.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited cirumstances, as follows;
- Big Cartel, PayPal and Stripe. I share information with these companies as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations to their terms and conditions.
- Royal Mail. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to; (a) respond to legal process or to government requests (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below;
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Naida Crystal. 28 Blakes Way, Eastbourne BN236EN. 07931975550.